Els Vinyerons


Penedès White 2018

*Indicative price
"Notes of candied citrus and small white flowers"
  • Lively, a touch of fat, citrus
  • 12°
  • Xarel lo
  • 75cl
  • Spain
  • Steel vats and oak barrels

Where to buy this wine ?

  • raw wine logo

The Tasting of Lluerna

Like all the other wines of Els Vinyerons, Lluerna is surprisingly balanced. He is like the neighbors’ flawless child. In the mouth it is as delicate as it is harmonious. The attack, frank and mineral, with notes of candied citrus fruits and small white flowers, is sublimated by this touch of fat giving volume to the wine. A great complexity for this price.

Note : 90% of the wine is aged 4 months in steel vats, the remaining 10% comes from the wine of the previous year kept for 12 months in French oak barrels.

The Wine & Food Pairing

An evening together,
a lemon that we squeezed on fatty fish,
listening to You're High by Agar Agar

els vinyerons

Els Vinyerons

Els Vinyerons: Natural Wines from Penedès

Els Vinyerons is a project that Amos Baneres (pharmacist by training) & Alex Ruiz Masach (who vinifies Cava in his family estate), two winegrowers and natural wine lovers, share in the Penedès. They carefully select vineyards. Their philosophy is to produce natural wines representative of their region.

Looking for different vineyards in the whole Penedès (Vilafranca del Penedés, La Munia, Font Rubí, Pacs, Sant Martí Sarroca…), all the vines are, at a minimum, in organic farming. Very different terroirs that they like to vinify and let us discover. Thanks !

The harvest is done by hand, and the vinification is done without chemicals or oenological products, and with as little intervention as possible. The desire to let the wine follow its own path takes precedence over the rest. A beautiful program that can be felt in all their cuvées!

- More Wines of the Winemaker -