Château de Béru
Athénais de Béru
- 15 ha
- Chardonnay, Aligoté, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon
Château Béru: the natural wines of Chablis signed Athénais de Béru
Located in the heart of the Chablis appellation, Château Béru is a story of tradition. The first traces of a wine-making activity date back to the medieval period …
- 1987: After the phylloxera crisis, the estate is devastated. The Conte de Béru (father of Athénaïs) decides to replant 15 hectares of vines.
- Early 2000s: Athénais de Béru negotiating the takeover of the leased estate to radically change it.
- 2006: The vines are cultivated in organic farming.
- 2009: First Biodynamic tests.
- 2010: Athénais de Béru begins trading activities in order to try to vinify other grape varieties (certified organic of course). The same year, the entire estate is converted to Biodynamics.
- 2014: First vintages without added sulfites.
- 89700 Béru
- +33 386 759 043